Friday, July 11, 2008

When I grow up I want to be a musician

When I grow up, I want to be a musician.

When I was in school, I was deeply obsessed with music so I decided to join the church choir. Now I am playing the piano in the church and I am very happy. I would not mind playing any instrument and I will be content as long as I get to be a musician. However, I love playing the piano.

I have wanted to be a musician since I was in kindergarten when I first learned how to play the piano. I like to play the piano because it always cools me down when I am angry. Besides playing music, I also like to listen to classical music. I would like to be an accomplished pianist playing classical music in concerts. I hope many people will attend my concerts. I will give part of the money from the concerts to charity.

If I want to become a musician I will have to practise very hard and pass all the eight grades of the music examination. I hope I will become a famous musician because my 'father' has promised to support me in my talent and this makes me very happy.

Narrated by an SOS youth
to
Peris Cheruiyot – Youth leader

No comments: